Bullhorn Workforce Management University is moving to a new Site. Check out our new Help Page using the following link: Bullhorn Workforce Management Help Site
- Available With: Bullhorn Workforce Management – Scheduling
- License Required: Salesforce & Salesforce Platform
- Course Completion: Estimated 42 Minutes
What You Will Learn
On this course, you will learn how to use the feature Shift Demand.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create at least two Shift Demands within the environment
- Define the difference between a Shift and Shift Demand
- Identify at least 3 methods for fulfilling a Shift Demand
- Update at least one Shift Demand using the Schedule
- Delete at least one Shift Demand on the Schedule
Shift Demand is a new feature, available with Sirenum Version 1.210.x. which allows you to create demands on the requirements line of the scheduler (similar to normal shift requirements) but, unlike normal shift requirements, the shift demand can represent a number of required shifts for a particular day. The benefits of using Shift Demand, as you will see throughout this course, include an easy tracking system to calculate demand fulfillment and a focal point to control both the publication and modification of many shifts with one simple operation.